The #MissionsAbroad program is a Startup Portugal initiative to further promote Portuguese talent abroad.
Each Mission has its own target market and designated purpose. In past Missions, Startup Portugal took Portuguese startups all the way to Brazil, Finland, Germany, India, USA, Spain, Canada, and the UK, to either participate in a tech event, to meet investors and important players, to visit incubators and other important local tech hubs, or to help Portuguese companies with recruitment processes in foreign countries.
Startup Thailand 2019
Next July 25th, Bangkok will inaugurate the biggest startup hub in South East Asia. The happening takes place at the same time of Startup Thailand, Bangkok's tech event now going for ist 4th edition, and focusing on Smart Electronics, GovTech, AgroTech, and MarTech.
Joining this mission abroad grants you:
– Free attendance of Startup Thailand 2019;
– Free exhibition booth at Startup Thailand 2019;
– Touring the Bangkok ecosystem previous to the event;
– Networking opportunity in an event with over 4000 attendees from all over the world;
– Free accommodation in Bangkok between the 25th and the 27th of July.