Business Abroad takes you to Brazil, Spain, France and Canada
Have you thought about what you’re going to take in your suitcase? It’s time to take your startup to the biggest international stages, in the best company (the Startup Portugal team and the entire Portuguese delegation!). Apply now for the 1st semester stops of the Business Abroad program. Discover everything…
Have you thought about what you’re going to take in your suitcase? It’s time to take your startup to the biggest international stages, in the best company (the Startup Portugal team and the entire Portuguese delegation!). Apply now for the 1st semester stops of the Business Abroad program. Discover everything here.
- What is Business Abroad? This program, operated in partnership with AICEP Portugal Global, ensures and supports the presence of Portuguese startups at major international events, thus creating a more significant impact on representations outside the country and allowing them to coordinate their communications with international ecosystems and with the local media.
- What are the stops in the 1st semester?
Web Summit Rio (Brazil) – May 1st to 4th
South Summit (Spain) – 7th to 9th June
VivaTechnology (France) – 14th to 17th June
Collision (Canada) – June 26th to 29th
- Who can apply? Portuguese startups with their own unique software product or solution, or working on their own hardware devices.
- What are the benefits of participation? Integrating your startup into our delegation means presenting your startup in the exhibition area and on the event’s official stages, accessing exclusive side events in partnership with local players and ecosystem stakeholders, and exposure of your brand on Startup Portugal’s communication channels , AICEP and the international events themselves.
- What’s not included? These are the expenses you will have to insure: accommodation, food and local transport.
- Until when can you apply? To be eligible to join Brazil’s delegation, apply by March 19th. For delegations from France, Spain and Canada the deadline for applications is March 31st. Apply now here.
- I have some questions… What should I do? Just send us an email to email@example.com 🙂
Below, our Executive Director, António Dias Martins, explains the purpose of the program and why we included Web Summit Rio in this adventure.
“Expanding into international markets is imperative for startups that are born in our country and accompanying their internationalization process is one of the main missions of Startup Portugal. With the growing interest that we have registered in the Brazilian market in the technology and innovation sectors, we have high expectations about the potential of the Brazilian economy for our startups. In addition, Brazil is an unavoidable source of talent and funding that can be fundamental for startups and scale ups established in Portugal”.
Discover here all the details of the Business Abroad program. Don’t let this opportunity slip away, apply here!
Other blog posts