Startup Vouchers – New Green and Digital Products
Vouchers for Startups - New Green and Digital Products - are a financial support for startups with projects within the green and digital areas, in the amount of 30 thousand euros per startup.
The implementation of the measure “Voucher for Startups - New Green and Digital Products”, includes a total allocation of 90 million euros. The first tender - now open - includes 45 million euros. The selection process is carried out on a quarterly basis. The first cutoff will take place on February 25th.
Startup projects that have or want to develop digital business models with a strong green (sustainable) component, or in sectors with greater technology and knowledge intensity, or that value the application of R&D results in the production of new goods and services.
- Have been established for less than 10 years;
- To be an incorporated company in Portugal;
- To be an SME, of any nature or under any legal form. In order to prove their SME status, companies must obtain or update the corresponding Electronic Certification, through the IAPMEI website.
- To be registered at Balcão dos Fundos;
- Startups whose CAE (equivalent to NACE code) is mentioned in Annex 3 (see this link) or Annex 8 (see this link) of the Eurostat indicators.
- Human resources costs;
- Expenses with accreditation or technological certification of human resources;
Acquisition of Specialised External Services (business process digitisation, marketing services, etc.)
- Acquisition or operational leasing of equipment, licensing or software subscription costs;
- Costs with the protection/enhancement of intellectual property rights;
- Indirect costs.
- Relevance of the project vs. the objectives of the program;
- Beneficiaries’ capacity of implementation;
- Impact of the project on the competitiveness of the Beneficiaries.
- Initial advance with the signature of the Term of Acceptance as pre-financing in the amount of 5,000 euros;
- 4 quarterly advances, amounting to 5,000 euros;
- Final payment of 5,000 euros, with the submission of a final payment request with the eligible expenses incurred, to be submitted within 90 days after the physical and financial completion of the project.
The selection process is carried out on a quarterly basis.
The first cutoff will take place on February 25th.