The 25 startups in the Portuguese delegation at Web Summit Rio
The Portuguese delegation that will travel to Brazil to participate in the Web Summit Rio is already packed to leave on this adventure. Here you can meet the 25 participating startups. From the 1st to the 4th of May 2023, the first edition of the Web Summit Rio takes place…
The Portuguese delegation that will travel to Brazil to participate in the Web Summit Rio is already packed to leave on this adventure. Here you can meet the 25 participating startups.
From the 1st to the 4th of May 2023, the first edition of the Web Summit Rio takes place in Brazil, between the 1st and the 4th of May. More than 20.000 people are expected at the conference whose objective is to bring together the main names in the international technology market to discuss the most relevant issues of the moment and connect companies, investors and disruptive startups.
The 25 startups that make up the Portuguese delegation will have the opportunity to present their solutions in the exhibition area, access exclusive parallel events in partnership with local players and ecosystem stakeholders, and expose their brand on the initiative’s partners’ communication channels and the Web Summit.
Discover here the Portuguese startups that will be at the Web Summit Rio:
From software solutions, to AI, Education and Fintech, Sports and Lifestyle, the group that will represent the Portuguese ecosystem at the conference is very diverse:
- BlockBee: Platform with payment infrastructures for cryptocurrencies.
- Blue Insight Technologies: Accompanies blue economy projects from conceptual design to the finished product.
- Deeploy.me: Startup that helps companies hire and subcontract product teams, connecting them to a community of UX/UI designers.
- Dizconto: Social network for buying clothes.
- Enline: Sensorless, cloud-based SaaS that allows knowledge of electromechanical and thermal behavior to be applied to power system assets.
- Frontfiles: Collaborative work and market platform for photojournalists, image professionals and news agencies.
- Go Beesiness: Global entrepreneurship school that transforms society with knowledge and guidance.
- Hoopers: Global basketball community connecting players, fans and enthusiasts through products, content, experiences and NFTs.
- IDE Social Hub: Platform that combines transversal solutions in the areas of Technology & Digital for people.
- Infinite Foundry: Metaverse platform hosting the 3D digital twin of an industrial factory for 3D remote monitoring, factory optimization and virtual training.
- ITERCARE: Centralized service that connects patients and providers, using innovative technology for a better and safer experience.
- Knok Healthcare: Platform for quality healthcare through Augmented Telemedicine.
- LEADZAI: Customer acquisition platform.
- Mentorise: Mentoring platform that empowers people and organizations to drive knowledge and performance through human connections.
- Modatta: Marketplace where people can control their personal data and monetize it through interaction with brands that interest them.
- Move: Legaltech that connects technology startups and talent to Portugal.
- My Data Manager: Governance, Risk and Compliance solution that helps organizations implement, manage and report effectively.
- MyCareforce: Healthcare professional recruitment platform.
- ndBIM: Integrated, cloud-based collaborative building platform that improves communication and collaboration across all departments by providing a common, accessible dataset in real-time and in the field.
- Neroes: Fusion of neurotechnology and AI to boost mental health and performance, increase confidence, decision making, and reduce anxiety in business and sport.
- Sensei: Startup transforming grocery shopping with standalone technology for streamlined retail operations and seamless shopping experience.
- SheerME: Online booking and payment access platform for all wellness services anytime, anywhere powered by a wallet ecosystem.
- Swood: Flexible benefits platform that combines HR and financial services features.
- Vawlt Technologies: Data storage solution with unparalleled levels of security and lasting economic benefits.
- Wallstreeters: Wealth management platform.
On the 1st of May, the Portuguese delegation will join an event taking place at the São Clemente Palace, in Rio de Janeiro. This event will be attended by relevant players in the Brazilian ecosystem such as the Consul General of Portugal in Rio de Janeiro, Gabriela Soares de Albergaria, the Mayor of Rio de Janeiro, Eduardo Paes, the CEO Galp Brasil, Daniel Elias, the Secretary of State of Internationalization, Bernardo Ivo Cruz, among others.
Follow the initiatives and activities of the Portuguese delegation in Rio de Janeiro through Startup Portugal’s social networks!
Other blog posts